Steamed Kohlrabi Salad With Sumac by My Dear Kitchen In Helsinki

Recommended Food of the Week: Steamed Kohlrabi Salad With Sumac by My Dear Kitchen In Helsinki

Feast on Our Food Selections: #dymdfd and #dymdfd072018

My Dear Kitchen In Helsinki: First of all, the original recipe uses raw kohlrabi. However I felt that raw kohlrabi tasted quite bitter and not so pleasant. So instead, I steamed it and I loved it. If you don’t have a steamer pot, you can also boil, however, steaming is healthier and tastier. Another change I did was with the greens. I only used a little bit of watercress and used mâche instead. I love mâche! I also didn’t use sour cream in the recipe, but instead I increased the amount of yogurt. The heavy cream already made the dressing very creamy and fatty so I wanted to keep a better balance with yogurt and not sour cream.

📷 My Dear Kitchen In Helsinki / CTTO (Photo not owned by Daily Media Ph)
Image Processing by @dailymediaph

We are new on Instagram (Started March 2018) but we have 39,000 likes on Facebook and 54,000 followers on Twitter. Start following US! Thanks. #follow4follow #followme


#dailymediaph #dailymediapages 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Licauco of the Philippines

June Macasaet of the Philippines

Girls Like You by Maroon 5 Featuring Cardi B (Album: Red Pill Blues)